July Challenge

The July Challenge is now up and running! Create a card or paper craft project using any Beccy's Place image and upload your creation before midnight on the 31st of July (AEST). Click here for all the details on how to enter.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Little Glass Jar

I have three of these gorgeous little hexagonal glass jars sitting on my craft table waiting to be fabulourized! This first one I covered with pretty papers from Basic Grey's Capella range, then embellished with some trim, a charm, ribbon and a built up Prima flower. I haven't decided what to put inside it yet, but was thinking along the lines of bath salts or potpourri... I was going to go for chocolates but I have a feeling I would need to replace them several times before they actually got to the receiver!

10 comments:

  1. Jelly Beans would be very yummy? LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so elegant. You could fill it with anything and it'd make a fab gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely!!! I had to smile at your comment about the chocolates. The same thing would happen here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think I have a few of these lying around. I never thought to alter them because I thought their shape would make it too difficult. You found the perfect solution! Thanks for the great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I will have to have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beccy
    Absolutely Beautiful and so elegant, love the details.

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, i love it.

    greetings from germany
    die hippe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your jar is beautiful. I just found your blog about 5 minutes ago and look forward to browsing through it. I know that I will enjoy it for everything I have seen so far is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! And I have some Capella paper...
    Chocolates don't last at my house, either.

    ReplyDelete