Saturday, April 10

Simple and Quick

Masculine Card
I made this card for my brother's birthday next week. The leaf is actually from a set of beautiful stickers that I've had in my stash for the past hundred years! (Well, maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but it's been there for a long time.) I layered up the background, did some stitching and then punched and bashed a few eyelets into place... they're great for anger management. The final step was threading through some string and tying it in place for a nice, simple masculine card.

2 comments:

Jenny Webster said...

Hi Bec,

Great card. I'm interested to know - do you stitch with your regular sewing machine or do you have a smaller device or other machine set aside purely for stiching on card? Jenny

JoanneK said...

Great card....stickers? You make me laugh....but you sure made that 100 year old sticker work! Awesome!